Chef Matt Street of Prima Italian Steakhouse shared with Style a few of the restaurant’s popular dishes.
“We pride ourselves in top quality, fresh foods that not only taste good, but look amazing,” Chef Matt says.
Spice up your dinner table this evening with the Blackberry & Fig Salad recipe and read the full story of Prima Italian Steakhouse here. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 4 cups spring mix
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup of signature balsamic vinaigrette (see recipe below)
- Toss together the spring mix and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Top with layers of goat cheese, candied pecans, and blackberries.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified.
See also from Prima Italian Steakhouse these tasty recipes:
cappellini pasta topped with grouper, scallops, shrimp and mussels