Lake and Sumter Style Magazine
10:36 pm
24 February 2018

Bring out the wings

Billions of chicken wings are expected to be consumed on Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 4, according to the National Chicken Council. Americans savored 1.33 billion wings during the 2017 bowl. To visualize how many wings that is, it’s enough to circle Earth almost three times! Restaurants and food service outlets provide 75 percent of the wings enjoyed on Super Bowl weekend, the council says, while the remaining 25 percent are purchased at grocery stores.

X