“We are honored to have been nominated by your readership as one of the best eye doctors in Sumter/Lake Counties.”
Paul E. Collins, O.D. is a Board Certified Optometric Physician and has completed two residencies in Ocular Disease, Retina, Glaucoma, Cataract, and LASIK co-management with some of the leading optometrists & ophthalmologists in the world. One of his residency locations was at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, rated No. 1 in ophthalmology in the U.S. for the past 13 years, and the other at Commonwealth Eye Surgery Center in Lexington, Kentucky, a leading cataract/LASIK/Co-management center in Central Kentucky.
John Chiaramnti, O.D., also a Board Certified Optometric Physician originally from Cary, North Carolina, earned his undergraduate degree from Elon University and attended Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale where he earned a second bachelor’s degree in vision science and earned his doctorate in optometry. He has a strong clinical interest in primary care optometry and treatment and management of dry eye disease, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
Call us for your next eye exam with one of our eye doctors today!
- Comprehensive Medical Eye Exams
- Medical Eye Emergencies
- Extensive Ocular Health Exams: Glaucoma, Diabetes, Macular Degeneration, etc.
- Full-service contact lens services (Scleral, RGP, Bifocal and Keratoconus fittings)
- Thousands of Fashionable Eyewear to select from (Oakley, Maui Jim, Silhouette, etc)
- Complimentary Eyeglass Repair & Cleaning Services
- Licensed Opticians on-site for difficult-to-fit eyewear
- On-site Lab for same-day and/or next-day glasses (some limitations apply)
EyeSite of The Villages® // 2909 Traverse Trail, The Villages // 352.674.EYES (3937) // eyesite-thevillages.com