Advertising in the Villages and all of Lake and Sumter Counties.
Our audience is your customer!
Contact us today for our latest advertising promotions
email@example.com or please call 352.787.4112
- High-end, award-winning publications with entertaining and thought-provoking content
- Quality audiences comprised of local, intelligent, savvy readers
- Established and proven distribution channels
- Powerful partnerships
- Publish 12 monthly issues a year
- Reaching over 200,000 readers
- Mobile magazine apps for Apple and Android devices
- Online digital edition with rich content
- Advertising in the Villages and all of Lake and Sumter Counties
- Professional offices, waiting rooms, high-end salons, retail stores, & businesses
- Lake County library system
- Lake County and Municipal Governmental Offices
- Major regional, local and community events
- Over 100 local restaurants
- Distribution locations
LAKE & SUMTER STYLE:
(width by height)
2 Page Spread (with .125” bleed) 18.25″ x 11.125″
Full Page Trim Size 9” x 10.875”
Full Page (with .125” bleed) 9.25″ x 11.125″
Full Page, live area* 8″ x 9.875″
Half Page Vertical 3.9062″ x 9.875″
Half Page Horizontal 8″ x 4.8437″
Quarter Page 3.9062″ x 4.8437″
(width by height)
Full Page Trim Size 8.375” x 10.875”
Full Page (with .125” bleed) 8.5″ x 11.125″
Half Page Horizontal 7″ x 4.5764″
All text and logos must stay within a .5″ margin on full-page ads or spreads
* Live area refers to the area in which all text and important artwork (i.e. logos) must be within. Due to printer constraints, any non-bleed full page ads must have a 0.5” margin on all sides, thus creating the live area.
(in order of preference)
• PDF files: must be high-res PDF/X-1a:2003 compliant, all colors must be CMYK, all type must be converted to outlines (we reserve the right to rasterize PDF’s as TIFF’s).
• Collected InDesign files: CS 5.5 or lower; include all fonts (both printer and screen) and all linked files.
• Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files: all type should be converted to paths/outlines.
• All submitted images must be 300dpi or higher (TIFF’s preferred).
• We do not accept QuarkXpress files.
• Files may be submitted via email (no larger than 8MB) or on CD/DVD.
45 Days prior to publication.
All camera-ready ads must be in no later than the 5th of the month prior to publication.
Example: An ad scheduled to run in the September issue is due to STYLE by August 5th.